RE/MAX® was founded by Dave and Gail Liniger in 1973. They developed the real estate concept in which Associates kept 100% of their commission, and paid a management fee and their pro rata share of the office expense. They called this concept "real estate maximums" and established the name "RE/MAX".
In 1974, RE/MAX® of America was formed to spread the RE/MAX® business model across North America. In 1975, RE/MAX® of America became RE/MAX® International. In 2010, RE/MAX Internaional became RE/MAX, LLC with registered in over 140 countries.
More information about RE/MAX®, LLC can be found on www.remax.com
Source: RE/MAX Trademarks and Graphic Standards, 14th Edition
RE/MAX® Real Estate Services' mission statement is "to create an office full of the highest producing ethical REALTORS®". The branch was established by the David Andrews in 1986.
Currently, there over 100 sales associates working at RE/MAX® Real Estate Services. For many years, the office has been number one in sales volume in the Real Estate Baord of Greater Vancouver.
More infromation can be found on RE/MAX® Real Estate Services' home page: www.remaxres.com
TRACK RECORD FOR 2012
• RE/MAX dominates virtually every market in Canada, in terms of market share. On average, RE/MAX outsells the competition 3-1 across Canada. Nobody sells more real estate than RE/MAX.
• RE/MAX on average is growing at an even faster pace supported by 40 years of brand name development, referral services, promotional support, and other benefits that today are an integral part of the RE/MAX network of nearly 90,000 Sales Associates in over 6,300 offices in 89 countries worldwide.
• The RE/MAX hot air balloon trademark is one of the most widely recognized trademarks in North American business and is now a global brand. No other real estate organization has the level of brand recognition and definition of RE/MAX.
• From 1997 - 2007 and in 2009, RE/MAX Real Estate Services SOLD more dollar volume per licensee than any other office in the Westside of Vancouver.
• 51% of RE/MAX Real Estate Services agents are members of MLS Medallion and 2% are President Club members (top 1%) in the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver for excellence in listing and selling for 2012 (includes team members).
• In 2011 and 2012, RE/MAX Real Estate Services had the TOP listed and sold dollars and units volumes, TOP units volume and TOP dollars volume than any other office in the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver area with a Sales Associate count of 84-114.
• In 2012, RE/MAX Real Estate Services contributed more than $50,932 to the United Way. In the past 21 years, we have contributed more than $719,812 back to the community.