Construction & Projects
If you are thinking of renovating or building, I would be pleased to assist you with my experience and knowledgable team to ensure you receive the correct information to acheive your goals. I am currently involved in home building in select areas of Vancouver.
Outdoor Vancouver is your guide to sports and recreation in Vancouver and the surrounding area. Find club listings, articles, trails, photos, maps and more covering a wide variety of activities such as hiking, mountain biking, climbing and skiing to name a few. Start a new sport, find a club, plan a trip or join the discussion on the message forum.
From helpful tourist information and maps to an extensive directory of accommodations. dinging, shopping, local businesses. You will also find one of the best online guiees to the entertainment scene, family events, and hundreds of classified ads that change daily - you"ll find it all "In Vancouver!"
Movies Now Playing
Dunbar Public Library
4515 Dunbar St.
- Opened in 1950. The architect of the building was Doug Shadbolt, brother of the late Jack Shadbolt.
- Dunbar branch was expanded in 1991
- Physical size: 6,402 sq. ft.
- Collection size: 59,000 volumes (approx.)
- Book drop available for use when the library is closed.
- Internet available for public use.